1 Week post op!

I haven't written much since last week. I feel that a weekly update is better than a daily update.  So I weighed myself on Friday. That weight was 215.7. If you've been following along, that is roughly 18 lbs lost since the day of surgery!!

I am on full liquids. I can have soup, protein shakes, sugar free jello, broth, and water. Not many options, but the soup is a nice change of pace! My clothes are feeling a little looser, but not much. I can tell a difference at least. I have a bunch more energy now. Yesterday, I cleared out my flower garden in the front. I could have continued, but I need to get a saw so I can cut a tree down that has decided to take up residence in the front yard.

I am drinking/eating anywhere between 40 and 75g of protein. I am trying to get all my water in (64oz) but it is really difficult. I keep at it though. Hopefully next week I will be on soft foods and I can start eating eggs and other soft foods again! I miss chewing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 & 4 of liquid diet

Day 1