Day 1

I woke up several times during the night. But that is to be expected. I couldn't get comfortable until they brought me a heating pad for my back. As long as I keep up with my pain meds I'm good. When they told me of the gas that they pump into my body to open up where they needed to cut my stomach is no joke. The discomfort from the gas is terrible. But I've been walking around and it has started to disappear. Breakfast and lunch and dinner will be broth with protein in it. Tomorrow I get to start back on my protein shakes. I can't wait! Hopefully in 2 weeks I will be on soft foods!

Comments

  1. Thinking of ya chickie!! So proud of ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad it went well. I am thinking of you. Here is to eating soft food...eventually!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 & 4 of liquid diet

1 Week post op!