Post-op day 3

So far I haven't taken any pain meds. I will probably take some tonight so I can get some sleep. So far I have managed to drink 1.5 11 oz bottles of protein shake. Some water, 3 teaspoons of malt o meal and some egg drop soup. Of course taking very tiny sips and making sure I am not over doing it.  I have been waking around a bunch more today. I haven't been wearing my compression socks because I have been walking around. But when I go to bed tonight they will be back on.

I walked down my stairs to do laundry and to see if our basement flooded. It only did where it normally does and it wasn't that bad. Walking felt great and I did burp up more gas. I'm feeling better Day by day. The incisions are not as bruised as they were before and they are less sore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 & 4 of liquid diet

Day 1

1 Week post op!